Central California Blood Center plans blood drives across Valley
The Central California Blood Center will hold a series of blood drives across the Valley this month and in early June.
Blood donations take less than one hour to complete. Prospective donors should be in good health, weigh at least 110 pounds and must be at least 17 years old, or 16 with parental consent. There is no upper age limit.
- Tuesday, 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Orosi High School, 41855 Road 128, Orosi.
- Wednesday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Central Valley Regional Center Blood Drive, 4615 N. Marty, Fresno.
- Wednesday, 8-11 a.m., Manchester Blood Drive, 2015 E. Shields Ave, Fresno.
- Wednesday, 2-6 p.m., Lowe’s Hanford Blood Drive, 1955 W. Lacey Blvd., Hanford.
- Thursday, 1-5 p.m., J.G. Boswell, 710 Bainum Ave, Corcoran.
- Thursday, 8 a.m.-noon, Firebaugh High School Blood Drive (gymnasium), 1976 Morris Kyle Drive, Firebaugh.
- Thursday, 5-8 p.m., Farmers Market Hanford Blood Drive, Irwin and Seventh streets, Hanford.
- Thursday, 8 a.m.-noon, San Joaquin Valley College Corporate Health Fitness Blood Drive, Cigna Building, 801 South Akers Ave., Visalia.
- Friday, 1-5 p.m., Bank of America Customer Service, 7201 Palm Ave., Fresno.
- Friday, 8 a.m.-noon, Laton High School, 6449 DeWoody St., Laton.
- June 2, 4-7 p.m., California USA Wrestling State Championship, Selland Arena, 700 M St.
- June 2, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Tulare Western Music Boosters Blood Drive, Tulare Adult School, 363 N. K St., Tulare.